Dubai’s postgraduate programs in Management provide advanced managerial knowledge to all the graduates, whether they have previously studied business or not. These management courses in Dubai have many benefits, like they do not require work experience at the time of admission, and help to develop the required leadership and productive skills.
Below are some of the benefits of pursuing a Masters in Management-
- They are internationally oriented.
- Little or no work experience is required at the time of admission.
- A flexible study experience.
- Develop a set of managerial skills.
In this blog, we have compiled for you 5 unique management courses in Dubai with great career options-
1) OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
Operation business management course is aimed to administrate business practices at maximum efficiency, which in turn will improve the profitability of a business. Choosing Operation management may not sound dazzling or lucrative as finance or marketing, but operations is all about innovations and people are furious about the same. Studying operations management course in Dubai gives you the right opportunity to bring those kinds of innovations to life. Having skills in this area can make you a better manager all around.
Why Operation Management?
This type of management course helps to organize activities in a particular organization.
- Maps out the clear strategy in the context of production.
- It helps in supervising processes that lead to incredible businesses.
- You can get a chance to work with new technology.
- Operations management helps to contribute sustainability initiatives.
- Operation management knowledge can help you in startups.
2) RETAIL MANAGEMENT
Retail management course is one of the best training courses in Dubai. It is a sub-discipline of the general field of management that deals with overseeing the distribution and selling of products directly to consumers, in specific vending points such as shops, chain stores, markets and malls. Retail managers are in charge of everyday operations within a retail store or department. They plan how merchandise is promoted, organizing employees, handling customer service and supervise inventories. Retail managers also have to understand client profiles and empathize with their needs in order to adjust product supply and to anticipate demand, in order to increase profits.
Why Retail Management?
Graduates in the filed can work as managers of hotels, catering, food and beverages companies, travel agencies, and franchise chains among many others. Examples of professional positions include purchasing manager, logistics and distribution manager, personnel manager, merchandise planner, store director or division merchandising manager.
Some of the benefits of Retail Management are-
3) DIGITAL MARKETING
Traditional Marketing is no longer beneficial to drive brand growth and sales. With technology at its peak, Digital Marketing is at the head of innovation and growth. And the need and demand for skilled and professional marketers are on the rise.
This course is highly focused on Dubai market requirements. Various training institutes in Dubai provide Digital Marketing courses. One can also opt for the online courses as well!
Benefits of Digital Marketing-
- Global Reach
- Lower Cost
- Measurable Results
- Improved Conversion Rates
- Social Currency
This course gives the inside and out information about numerous digital channels, for example, Social Media, PPC, SEO, Google AdWords, and Google Analytics and how they can be utilized to viably makes impactful advanced advertising techniques.
4) HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Also known as Personnel Management, Human Resource Management involves supervising all things related to managing an organization’s human capital, thus focusing on a number of major areas-
- Recruiting & Staffing
- Compensation & Benefits
- Training & Learning
- Labor & Employee Relations
- Organization Development
Benefits of HRM-
- Helps in Hiring and Training the workplace
- Helps in Building culture and value to the organization
- Takes care of the Performance Management System
- Developing good relationships
5) Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
CMA is the highest level of certification in management accounting awarded by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA, USA). Only graduates with two years of experience in accounting can pursue CMA qualification. This course is globally recognized for accountants and financial professionals in the business.
- The CMA Is the Gold Standard in Management Accounting.
- It’s arguably the Most Global Management Accounting Certification
- MA certification holders earn 67% more than their non-certified counterparts.
These were some of the trending courses you can pursue. Please leave a comment and let me know whether this piece of information was helpful for you. Good luck!